I’ve shot photos since I was nine years old. Although I’ve spent time working professionally and as a photojournalist, presently I shoot for just for the enjoyment of it.
Camera: Fuji X100F
That’s it. I don’t like carrying a bunch of gear around. My camera and an extra battery is all I usually have besides a decent P&S (Olympus TG-5). Both of these cameras are in National Geographic Top Ten Travel Cameras (compact).
My Travel Galleries
- Costa Rica – March 2020
- Greek Island Cruise – July 2019
- Auschwitz-Birkenau, Poland – February 2018
- Berlin, Germany – February 2018
- Krakow Poland – February 2018
- Iceland – September 2017
- Ecuador – July 2015
- NYC/Boston, United States – July 2014
- Barcelona, Spain – July 2013
- Las Vegas, United States – January 2013
- Ireland – June 2011
- South Africa – July 2009